Taking tests can cause anxiety in anyone, even to the best of us. Here want to share some tips on what to do if you start to feel anxious
- Efficient Studying
- NO CRAMMING
- Work through practice questions
- Consistent pre-test routine
- Do warm up sessions before a test to get in the right state of mind
- Relaxation techniques – practice BEFORE test too
- Deep breathing
- Body relaxation
- Picture a positive/”passing” outcome
- Exercise and eat healthy
- Stay positive. Daily affirmations and positive self-talk!
- Get a good night’s sleep; not only the night before but a few nights before
- Don’t pay attention to others. Steer clear of anxious people.
- Take it one question/section at a time — don’t dwell!
- It is not the end of the world if you don’t do well.
- TRUST YOURSELF. YOU KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU DO!
Now go CRUSH that exam!